Thursday, March 18, 2010

Greetings to all who may be reading this, I am sorry for the super long delay in posting anything new. I have had the opportunity to shoot some really great people and events. From working with my good friend Spider
Photobucket


to continuing my personal project that is my Dancing Series. That project has been so much fun to do, but yet very time consuming. Each photograph has hours of preplanning involved, then the shoot, and finally the post production work. So far the plan is for a total of 5 pictures. You have seen the first one, my "Angel of the Garden." The next one after that "Violinista Del Amanacer" was shot up in Joshua Tree. That morning started at 3 am. We had to be ready to shoot at sunrise! It was a great shoot that produced some amazing colors.

Photobucket

I have my next three planned out, but of course since this is a side project they have to wait until I have free time and some extra cash! I will be posting some of the weddings and some baby shoots next.

I hope you enjoy my work, and thank you for taking an interest in my art.

Ruel

No comments: