Friday, March 19, 2010

Wedding season is getting into full swing and I have a busy few months coming up. Besides the wedding work I have to do I continue working for Krieghoff designing new layouts for their print media. But the real passion is in my photography. Being able to mold ideas out of my brain and capture them in print.

My next two shoots are ideas that were born deep inside my brain, these two have been working inside of me for a long time. The idea remains the same, but the little details have been changing. A good friend of mine introduced me to an amazing painter, Koral I admire his work and what he is able to capture, and that will be an influence in the creation of both of these works.

The locations have been picked, one will be around the Disney Concert Hall, and the other at the LACMA lights. The models are getting ready. One of the models you have met before, Hemi. She is studying to become a PA specializing in surgery. The other one is a new model for me, but a friend from long ago, well not that long. The wonders of facebook, meeting friends again after many days have gone by. She is an amateur ballroom dancer, and she dances with passion. I can not wait to capture that and bring both of these ideas to life.

As I sit and dream about creating that art, I have to get back to the work at hand, making beautiful art for my customers. I love it when they beam and talk about the work I did for them, that makes me continue to work hard and create for them. With that I leave you this...


Photobucket

No comments: