Sunday, October 10, 2010

The work in progress

How I long for just one more day in the week How that will help get so much more work done, just a free day to use as you please.

With that being said I have so many works in progress. The latest is sitting on the computer waiting for me to get to it. I know what needs to be done, but I need to set aside a good 6 more hours to finish it. This will be added to my collection of my artistic works. As with all of them I am very proud of the work I have done, and the time and efforts that my model has put it.

She is not new to the front of my lens, she has been there before. Hemi Shah is the featured model for this next work. A little about Hemi, she is working to become a PA with a specialty in surgery. She is a licensed phlebotomist, and a full time student. Not sure if I would want to wake up after surgery and see her, I would think I had died and had gone over to the other side! Okay enough of the corny jokes, she is of Indian decent and she is wearing a traditional sari and bangle's on her wrist. To see her out there was just amazing.

The location is the Los Angeles County Museum of the Arts, LACMA. Next to the museum is a display called "The LACMA Lights". Now you will have to wait for the final project but in the mean time you can see some of the other shots we took while we were there.

The camera is the Nikon D200, the two lenses used for this was the Nikkor 28-70, 2.8 and 80-200 2.8. Post production done with Adobe Lightroom, and Photoshop CS3. At the end you will see a video I put together with the images from the shoot. For the video I used ProShow Gold to edit the video. Please leave your comments, and thank you for taking an interest in my art.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: